Complimentary U.S. Shipping (No PO Boxes)
The ingredients are unisex, vegan, sustainable, beautifying, clean and luxuriating.
- organic citrullus lanatus (watermelon seed) oil: hydrates, reduces sun damage, fights acne, detoxifies, diminishes dark circles
- organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil: moisturizes, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, fights bacteria
- organic rosa canin (rose hip seed) oil: reduces scars, hydrates, corrects dark spots and fine lines, stimulates collagen, combats free radicals that cause aging, helps with eczema and scarring
- organic vitamin e oil: reduces the appearance of scars, combats dry skin
- organic sandalwood: reduces signs of aging, exfoliates, enhances brightness
- organic frankincense: reduces the appearance of large pores and acne blemishes, tightens skin
natural fragrance oil (acetone-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free) OR fragrance-free
- for daytime use: apply a few drops into the palm of your hand and rub hands to warm oil. apply onto slightly damp cheeks, cheekbones, neck and decollete until absorbed and before sunscreen and makeup.
- for nighttime use: apply oil as the last step in your skincare routine or on its own.
I've tried a lot of facial oils and after ordering a bottle of this a couple months ago, I'm back again to buy another. This is now a part of my daily morning and night skincare routine. A couple of drops goes a long way and personally I think this oil is so good at holding in moisture without being too thick. I loooove the way it smells and often put a little extra on my neck and chest throughout the day. This is definitely what I recommend now when people ask me my skincare routine.
Thank you so much, Jossi.
I am a skincare junky. I’m always on the quest for a great product. I think everything starts with you skin and when you find a product that truly makes you glow and changes your skin for the better. I'm all in. The good karma k beauty oil is everything and more. After using the oil, I literally had friends asking me if I was in love. I had that love glow about me. It's my favorite product. It truly is a game-changer for a flawless glow.
Thank you, Ali.
I'm a newbie to this whole skin-care routine. In the past, my "routine" included moisturizer and makeup. Then I started to notice that my skin just didn't feel great. Looked OK. and I noticed my wrinkles. I had been following the growth of Seoulfull for a bit from Instagram posts, etc...and decided to give it a try. OMG. I love it. My face loves it, my decolletage loves it, and using it twice a day for about a month now, the change is noticeable. My skin looks healthier and glowier. I feel better. And I know exactly what's in it and therefore what's on my face! Buy it. Use it.
My Seoulfull beauty oil has become the most can’t live without part of my daily beauty routine. It’s decandence in a few drops. I’ve been known to put it on more than twice a day ☺️ The scent, the smoothness; it revives my skin in just a few restorative moments. And that I can have all that from 7 natural ingredients?! Heavenly.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s become my only necessity! I use it every day, twice a day. It makes my skin glow so beautifully I need nothing more. My skin feels moisturized, soft and firm. In the am I use it as a base, if using foundation it helps blend it perfectly. At night I put on a little more than the am, I use it on my face, neck and hands to keep all the aging spots firm and well moisturized. I’m very particular on what goes on my face. I’m also sensitive and a creature of habit when it comes to face products but this replaced my usual and very expensive routine...I love how it makes me feel youthful and “Seoulfull”