Complimentary U.S. Shipping (No PO Boxes)
The ingredients are unisex, vegan, sustainable, beautifying, clean and luxuriating.
- organic citrullus lanatus (watermelon seed) oil: hydrates, reduces sun damage, fights acne, detoxifies, diminishes dark circles
- organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil: moisturizes, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, fights bacteria
- organic rosa canin (rose hip seed) oil: reduces scars, hydrates, corrects dark spots and fine lines, stimulates collagen, combats free radicals that cause aging, helps with eczema and scarring
- organic vitamin e oil: reduces the appearance of scars, combats dry skin
- organic sandalwood: reduces signs of aging, exfoliates, enhances brightness
- organic frankincense: reduces the appearance of large pores and acne blemishes, tightens skin
natural fragrance oil (acetone-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free) OR fragrance-free
- for daytime use: apply a few drops into the palm of your hand and rub hands to warm oil. apply onto slightly damp cheeks, cheekbones, neck and decollete until absorbed and before sunscreen and makeup.
- for nighttime use: apply oil as the last step in your skincare routine or on its own.
This oil is instant moisture, instant soothing, instant feel good. I love the naturally beautiful scent and have continued to use it multiple times a day. I had to increase the frequency of my deliveries as my days without were actually upsetting. I add the exfoliator to my routine every couple of days and truly couldn't be happier with how my skin looks and feels.
My skin drinks this up. I used to think it counterintuitive to put oil on my face but now I don't go a day without this as part of my daily skin regimen. It smells and feels so good.
This is my third bottle of Seoulfull! It’s an amazing product, light and non-greasy, makes my skin feel smooth and look bright. I use it under sunscreen every morning. Love it!
I only use clean beauty and skin care products. I’m so glad I discovered this Good Karma face oil because I use it every morning and evening as part of my skin care ritual. It is light and absorbs so well, leaving my skin dewy and moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. I haven’t had ANY breakouts and am sensitive to oils. Did I mention the watermelon and scent? I recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
First of all, I love the smell. It doesn't feel too thick or too thin. When I put it on, my skin stays glowing for hours. It's the first thing i put on in the AM and love to massage my face with this on. I also love that I'm not paying for a big brand name, I'm actually paying for the natural ingredients. I have to buy multiple bottles each time b/t my husband loves it too. It seems to be the thing that he doesn't "forget" to put on b/c he also likes the smell and how it feels.